Williams Syndrome

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Roommates.

I think this was one of the funnest semesters ever! I had great roommates and made a lot of new friends. It's nice to have all new roommates because they bring in their own spunk and new friends. It's a win win situation. Our apartment is very active, especially in the wee hours of the morning. It started out that way, except for the fact that I would go to bed by 10:30. Yes, grandma needed her beauty rest. But now that I'm up until curfew, our apartment is active. We have a great time together. 
These girls have become my very good friends. We plan on living together in the spring. I'm super excited because they are always having fun. It helps that they are younger and crazier than me. They bring out my crazy, hyper side, which is great. They get a kick out of me. We have a good time.
It's sad to be leaving. I'm really not excited to be leaving. I'm leaving my friends and boy for home. Which, don't get me wrong, I love my family and Wisconsin, but after about 2 weeks, I need my social life. It'll be a transition that is for sure. But I hope to be coming back in March to spend some quality time with the boy. He's great. Can I say that too much? I don't think so. 
Anyways, finals are not too bad this semester. I've got two left. One is a presentation that I need to glue down and the other a bubble sheet. 4 out of 6 classes are complete. 
Here's to the end of a great semester, with great roommates and friends. 
Winter at home, bring it on!

1 comment:

Sammi said...

You can come home with us.