We finally have a picture together and this is how it turns out. I promise that he's not really giving the stank eye to anyone. He just wasn't ready for the picture to be taken because he kept saying how ugly he thought he was. Yeah right. He's a little self conscious about his sunburned face right now. That is what he gets for playing soccer on a nice day in Rexburg. Burned all the way. Anyways, one day we'll get a nicer picture where he's actually smiling and me too. I figured why not make this face if my boyfriend is not going to smile. I did tell him that it's better to make an ugly face on purpose than not on purpose. He didn't buy it, but I think it's true.
School has been going good. One week down, twelve to go. I think I'll be even more stressed this week because it's not introduction week anymore. I'll be excited come June when my religion class is done with. That is stressing me out since it's a block class. It's interesting but with a block class it's all about time management. Last Tuesday I left the house around 9:15 and got home closer to six in the evening. Yeah, it's a long day. I did learn that one of my classes is a Hybrid which means I don't have to go to class on Tuesdays but only on Thursdays. Thank goodness. I'll get a break to go home and each lunch before the madness continues.
I'm not usually up this late. I really should go to bed. But I'll post a few more pictures. My roommates and I ventured out with my roommate's sister to Idaho Falls on Saturday. We took pictures and had a good time laughing and making memories. Here's some proof...
![]() |
| We totally broke the welded steel bar on the fence by trying to jump off of it. Nicole took a digger. We all laughed. Especially me. |




No comments:
Post a Comment