Happy 400th Post to Me! Just imagine all the posts I could have if I would blog more frequently. Yeah, crazy, I know. It's been raining here in Rexy for the past couple of days. It's not that I don't like the rain, but I love when I don't have to walk to church in it. At night, it's perfect. It can rain all at night. Today was a great day. I always enjoy Sundays. But today was really good. I went visiting teaching. It shouldn't be hard to do it out here, but it comes down to laziness. It's not hard at all to walk down the hall or the stairs to meet with the sisters. Today was the first time that I had a wonderful time visiting teaching. Going back home, with my mom, she and the lady are always going on about something. I sit there. Not too fun. This time, I was my mom. I couldn't close my mouth. It was fun to just sit there and talk with the sister; to get to know her more. Why have I been so lazy the last seven semesters? Eh?
Someone tried to break into our house last week. Either that or scare the crap out of us. No matter what, it worked. I thought that my heart was going to come out of my chest. I just wanted to call my main squeeze and have him come take care of it all. I've never been so scared. The worst part is, is that I saw the two people walk past my window and shake and knock on the door. What even makes it worse is that our window didn't have a screen on it. Easy way to break in. Now it has a screen and now I have a bat. Kira has a Maglite, so it's good. We got this.
On Friday, Christian and I had a date. We've been going on lots of fun dates. It's really nice. We bought goldfish. Yes we did. My fish is named Debbie. She's aggressive, which makes me think that she is a he. Anyways, but the two fish are still alive and thriving. I'm hoping for a week that they survive. I'm just happy that they made it past the first three days. Christian and I have fun taking care of them and finding new things to put in the fish bowl. He's got big plans for the fish.
School has been going crazy. This past week I had to track and schedule out what I was going to do each day. It started out pretty good, but by Thursday I was having trouble. My three day weekend gets in the way and it's hard to focus. All I want to do is get the urgent things out of the way and then go spend my time with Christian. I took my first test is the testing center the other day. Well, not my first, but the first for the semester. 90%. I'll take that! Heck, people wish for that score. My other exam I took online. That was rough. I learned my lesson. I'll do better in two weeks. It's recovery time.
The new OneRepublic album is excellent. I recommend it but only if you like that kind of music.
I'm busy making burp rags and bibs for my first sewing project. I just want to sew and create things all the time. I have so many ideas but limited funds to make that happen. I just want to cute-ify my house. Heck, I just want a house to place all my stuff in and not have to move at the end of three months.
Life's good. God is good. Rain is good too.

No comments:
Post a Comment