I'm like my sisters. I don't blog very often. We always complain to one another how the other sister should blog more often so we have something to read. Anyways, that's how I've been feeling. I guess I fit right in now.
My weekend in Utah was so fun. It was nice to see my baby for a few days and Sammi and Jeff too. It was just nice to get out of Idaho for a couple of days. I've been here since March. Not that I'm complaining, but it's nice to see my family, even if it's just part of them. Talking with Sammi this morning, just made me want to go home for the summer. I felt like I missed out on lots of things last summer while I lived in Utah. I guess we'll see what happens with that.
Anyways, yeah, Memorial weekend is nice. It's nice because I don't have class on Fridays so for me it was a longer weekend. The only downside with having Monday off is that my schedule is totally wacked. I jump right into my busy day. I spent all day yesterday thinking it was Wednesday. It took me until about four o'clock when it dawned on me it was Thursday. I get side tracked too easily. It was low key. A few friends stopped over to visit. It was nice to see them. Sammi and Jeff introduced me to the movie Parental Guidance. It was really cute and funny. I think it'll be one to invest in one day. We had traditional Memorial Day food. Sammi and I went fabric shopping for the pillow cases I will be making her. I'm hoping they turn out good. I got my baby fix. The last time I saw Evie was back in March. Oh my goodness. She has gotten so BIG! LONG too! That was the first thing I noticed when they picked me up. She was half way out of her car seat because she's so long. Of course, it wouldn't be a trip to Utah without getting groceries. A few bags of that.
It was a fun time. It'll be nice to visit once again before the semester ends, but we'll see. I am poor after all. It was nice to come back and see that boy of mine. After several turn arounds and all, we made excellent timing in getting back, which gave me time to see my boy.
I learned last week that I only need eight credits to graduate. I'm totally excited. Come December I will be a college graduate. That's totally crazy to me. It's been a crazy adventure here at school. I'm actually kind of scared to stop going. It's become comfortable. For me that not being in school and working all the time will definitely be a change.
Oh yeah. In class yesterday my teacher was asking us if we've been to the Hill Cumorah pageant. My hand shot up. Then this girl started talking about how she was in it and how awesome it was. I sat there and got real sad. How I miss Nauvoo and the pageant. How I love those two things too. I was just busy reminiscing about it all.
Peace and blessings.
Enjoy this cute picture of Ev and I.


No comments:
Post a Comment