Currently waiting for my hair to dry. Nicole dyed it dark. Dad would call me Violet if he saw me and would keep referring to me as that for a few days. I was telling Nicole that I only dye it so dark because it matches my eyebrows. It's always the same color. The last brown shade before the black.
Yesterday was an eventful day. Christian and I decided on making breakfast together. As I was getting ready to head over, he calls and tells me that he has a surprise for me and I should bring a few extra items just in case I need them. I had said several things as to what the surprise was. He told me no for all and so I was clueless...just for a little bit. Back story, so a few days ago he calls up his cousin to see if he wants to go shooting. Apparently in Idaho, going out and shooting things is a common date to go on. Well, since I've never shot a gun, he was determined to get me out to shoot a soda can. So they had planned for this weekend to go. Fast forward to today. Christian had gotten a vehicle and we traveled down to Idaho Falls. We made a pit stop at Walmart. Meanwhile he's talking to his cousin Dennis, about shooting and getting guns. I would know all this except for they both are talking in Spanish. Eventually, we get back out to the truck and he shows me the guns. We were going shooting. I guessed it several times, but since I was denied all of those times, I had given up on the idea. Since neither of us knew a place to shoot in Idaho Falls, I contacted my cousin and he gave us a place to go. Desert. Bone dry desert with a few cattle roaming near by. He busted out the ear plugs and the guns. All four. I shot all four. Pistol, hand, rifle, and shot gun. Favorite would have to be the rifle. It was a 22 and quiet that I didn't feel over powered. Least would have to be the shot gun. I got the kick in the shoulder, but I almost dropped it after I fired it. We had fun. I had fun. I was a little nervous at first because I didn't want to shoot anyone. I didn't. So it was a successful day of shooting.
We topped the date of by eating at Carl's Jr. or Hardees. Then proceeded by feeding ducks and seagulls. When we got back to Rexburg and got everything dropped off, we headed to the cheap theater and saw Iron Man 3. Not my favorite. It definitely was too long, but there were funny parts that kept it going. I decided to drop everything out of my pockets during the movie. I was the noise maker. I'm sure those behind me loved that.
It was a fun day. I decided that I love having Christian around. It's been nice, especially for my anxiety. When I'm anxious or nervous, I get fidgety. It's been nice having Christian there when I get that way because I rub his leg. Knowing me, and how anxious I get, he'll have no hair left on his leg.
Excellent day. Can't wait for more adventures with my darling lover boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment