Williams Syndrome

Friday, July 5, 2013

Lonely.

That boyfriend of mine is in Canada. He's been there for the past couple of days for a family reunion. I'm a lonely girl. Am I ready for him to come home? Yes! Sunday can't come fast enough. He had come over on Wednesday morning to say goodbye. I was still half asleep when he came over but we said our goodbyes. It felt like a dream. I kept thinking that it was a dream. After I got out of class and group meeting, I came home to do homework. Usually after that, I call him up so we can do something. But alas, that wasn't the case. I spent my evening in the sewing lab finishing my blanket. I came home to stitch it close. I had this giant blanket draped over me, while I watched Duck Dynasty. I also went to bed before midnight. I slept badly.
The morning of the Fourth came. Some guys in our ward thought it would be funny to wake Birch Plaza up at 10 to 6 with the playing of the National Anthem on the electric guitar. It was very loud and Nicole and I jumped out of bed. I thought it was the end of the world. Yeah. Thanks. About 10:00, I headed up to the sewing lab. I finished Sammi's pillow covers. Can I say that they look awesome?! Cause they totally do! I'm excited to put them on all of her pillows. She'll thank me for how cute they all look together. Don't worry. I've drooled on two of the six already. Just breaking them before Evie gets them. I came home and made myself an all American meal. 
I had apple pie to follow. No worries. It was a lazy day. I spent it doing homework and spending time with my roommate. We had a good time together. 
I usually have to fill up my Fridays with something too do. Usually my homework is all done so I do what I can before seeing Christian. Since he's not here, I decided to take advantage and use his bike to go to DI and Walmart to get a few things. DI didn't have what I wanted. I wanted a cute bed sheet to turn into a window valance. I went to Walmart and got cute solid color fabric so my valance can be reversible. I came home and flushed my fish. My plan was on getting a new fish but they were out at the store. Gilbert died this morning. Anyways, I came home and was playing around on the iPad and started messaging Christian. Lo and behold, he was calling me via Skype. Best day ever! Seeing his face made everything so much better. I'm a happy girl. 
Oh how I love this boy and his crazy blonde hair. Yes, he's wearing a jacket. He thinks it's cold. Anyways, we talked for about 10 minutes and it was the best, except for the fact I couldn't hear him but he could hear me.
Good, good, excellent day!

No comments: