Williams Syndrome

Friday, July 19, 2013

One.

One semester left to go!
I finished all my finals. 
I still have one assignment left to do.
Contemplating on not doing it, but I know in the end I'll do it.
Christian helped my to float better in the water.
I still am a child when it comes to swimming.
It's weird to think in a few weeks I'll be in Wisconsin.
I'll miss my boy.
I won't miss walking everywhere.
I already miss my roommate. She left yesterday.
I'm excited to see my babies.
I'm excited for all of us to be home together. 
I'll be back in eight weeks with friends from home.
I applied for graduation.
I would say that I'll miss hearing an emergency vehicle pass my house everyday or the sound of the train...
It's like when you go to Nauvoo and hear the barges come and go. Love that sound.
I'm jealous that my family went to Nauvoo this week.
I can't get enough Taco Time... Haha.
I will not miss Birch Plaza's internet connection. Junk.
Idaho has it's beauty, it just takes a long drive to find it.
Clare will take over as chief zit popper again. 
She'll be upset with all the zits Christian has gotten. 
Life's good. 
Look for the baby miracles everyday. 
They'll surprise you.

1 comment:

Clare said...

You'll have time to save them up for me after you get to Utah.