Williams Syndrome

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Late.

I'm not one to stay up late. I'm usually in my bed before eleven, while my roommates stay up four a few hours later. Well last night, I was the last one to go to bed and the second to last one to wake up. That never happens. After an eventful birthday party for my roommate, I stayed up to finish the rest of the final. I made my nest in the living room by the Christmas tree. It was close to three when I decided I was done for the night. I tried to sleep on the couch, but that was no good. My bed was a better place to sleep. I don't know why because my bed is a rock. But as of next week, I'm inheriting a mattress pad from the friend who's getting married. I'm excited. That thing is nice.
I took this picture last night. You can tell it's late because my eyes are three times as large then normal. Also, I have my roommate's chemistry glasses on my head. I did start to fall asleep with them on my head. They aren't very comfortable.
But today I got to snuggle with my sweet cousin. He's the cutest thing ever. A month old and grunts a lot. But that doesn't matter because he's adorable. It was fun to hang out with my cousins and friends today. They are great. I've been blessed with great friends. And as of late, they've been a tender mercy in my life. 
I told my friend yesterday that I was single and the only hunt I was on is the job hunt. I've continued my applying for jobs process. It scares me because I've never really had a real job, but also, it's real world time. Time to put on the big girl pants. I should be studying for my last final right now, but I'm sick of testing myself on different textiles and knowing if wool will be destroyed by laundry detergent. P.S. It will. Anyways, the final stretch is here. Graduation on Friday. Scary stuff. Let me tell ya. 
Peace and Blessings.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Graduation on Friday!!!! Wish I could be there with you. Breaks my heart a little that I can't be there for your big day. Love you more than you know.