Williams Syndrome

Friday, December 6, 2013

Two.

Less then two weeks left until this girl is graduated and working. Oh how I don't like school anymore. I feel like my one teacher is out to get me. She's nuts. Anyways, it's officially winter here in Rexburg. It feels like it to. It's been really really really cold. Like walking outside and your nose hair freeze. That cold. 
My roommate's parents brought her this giant panda over the break. It makes a good back rest. I actually took a nap on it this evening. 
The electricity went out on Wednesday morning for about 8 hours. It was miserable. Ever since last winter when we drove home without heat, I haven't taken it for granted since. But it's dearly missed when it's not there and the temps are crazy cold. I got dressed for my 10:15 class, but as it was closer to leaving, the text came and said stay home. I went back to bed and then worked on some homework. I stayed under my blankets until 12:30 when I finally brought my fish out of my room and put them in the sun so they wouldn't be popsicles. They're troopers.
I found my love for sandwiches again.
I love oranges. Not Cuties or Halos, but oranges.
I ate way too many chocolate chip cookies tonight.
I take care of my roommates by fixing the toilet and disinfecting whatever needs to be, because they won't touch it. I helped my roommate go through the vacuum bag yesterday in search for an earring. I told her the story about how I sucked up a sock one time, because I was too lazy to pick it up, and had to go through the bag because dad said so. I figure doing the gross stuff in the apartment will prepare me for my children. I'm just glad I haven't had to clean up anybody's puke.
Anyways, I'm grateful for this semester and for my roommates. They are crazy and loud, but they keep me entertained. I'm going to miss them. I was thinking today how sad it'll be not to be coming back for the spring semester. I love Rexburg in the summer. But it's time to move on and make new memories in Provo this summer.
Scary to think about how fast the semester is ending and how I'll have to be an adult and go to work. That hit me today as I was talking with my roommate about it. Birch has been my home for the last four years. Oh well. Our of my comfort zone I go.

1 comment:

Nicky Kaye said...

You can always come visit us here in Rexburg during the summer if we are still here :) We will gladly take you anytime!