I spent the day before, laying on a bed, couch, and bathroom floor. It was that eventful. The stomach flu hit me. I hope that is doesn't get the rest of the clan or my friends that I have been hanging out with. I don't even know how I got it. Oh well. At least it is over and done with. I felt miserable.
I woke up Thanksgiving morning, feeling so much better. I was so grateful. That's what I was most grateful for, for a strong healthy body, that still is functioning. We were supposed to head down to Springville to eat lunch, but with my condition, we had it here. It was good, from what I ate. My bird eating status came into play once again. I tend to eat like a bird, okay. Anyways, I took about a four hour nap, and then it was game time. We played Clue. We each won a round of it. After playing, I decided there was no way that my future had a career of a detective. I'm awful. It was luck the round I won. After eating, mostly nothing all day, I was craving veggies and dip. Maceys was closed, so we decided that Walmart was the best option. Our Gray Thursday shopping included buying broccoli and dip. It was well spent and delicious. I ate the hold head of broccoli when we got back home.
Today, I spent the day with my friend. We ventured around the mall and other stores looking for good deals. We didn't find much of anything, but the company was good. I got home and Sammi, Evie and I ventured to DI and Walgreens for some fun. Oh the treasures that are found at DI.
We came home and decorated the tree and made the house feel all festive.
I spent my time typing out my final twenty recipes of the 100 I had to do. I can tell you that I've spent about 10 hours typing out recipes. It sucks. Punishment is that and counted threads determining thread counts. Anyways, now that I'm done, my future as a mother will be benefited with all the recipes that I've compiled together. A punishment and a blessing at the same time.
That's one final out of the way. Tomorrow starts the next final. Only three more weeks of school left, so I'm on the final stretch before graduation. I'm so excited. It is finally time to be done with school forever. Oh it will be a great day. Anyways, I leave for Idaho on Sunday. It's bittersweet, but I'm excited to have all of my stuff with me again.
Life's pretty great.
No comments:
Post a Comment