I've got my grandma status on. I finished up my cross stitch/ embroidery assignment accomplished this past weekend. I also have started on a scarf? I keep knitting so I guess that's what it'll be. Needless to say, I'm in grandma mode with all my domestic crafts.
I've been in Provo for a few days already. I got here on Thursday night and have been enjoying my time with my family and friends. Making new friends too. It's been fun. I baby sat the little Ev Monster on Friday night and we had a good time. While I was working on my embroidery assignment, she watched Full House. Full House makes a great baby sitter.
This little girl has become my best friend these days. She follows me around with her little legs, trying to keep up. On Saturday morning and evening, I got her giggling. Take that Clare! I got her all crazy before bed. Her mother appreciated that.
I've been looking for jobs while I've been here in Provo. I found three that offer good things. I'm still looking but as of right now, the hospital is the best bet to make money right away. The other two are with David's Bridal working as a customer representative in alterations and on the floor. I guess we'll see what comes around.
No comments:
Post a Comment