Williams Syndrome

Monday, November 11, 2013

Turkey.

Here is the gang from last night. We made hand turkeys to put in the the window. We're awesome. Mine is a pirate turkey. He has a hook, peg leg, and a eye patch. I'm awesome. I'm funny too. My roommate laughs at me all the time.
Here's how small my world in. My roommate is from Iowa. She is best friends with Ben. Ben happens to be my sister's sister-in-law sister. That is a lot of sisters. Haha. Anyways, it's fun to have a connection. Becca has been to my house and all. Her mom slept in my bed. His mom too. Anyways, it's fun to have a small Midwest connection. It's also fun because Ben knows Larissa, who just happens to be my cousin. My roommate also knows one of other friends, Catherine. It's a small world. I tell ya. But I love the Iowa connection.
My roommates are fun and energetic. They've brought out my inner 18 year old. The inner 18 year old that has never come out before. But we have fun. I get more social when it starts getting colder outside. Also, when it gets around Thanksgiving. That's how it's always been when I've had new roommates. Tis the season, I guess. 
Well, this is my life. School is getting more crazy. I'm on the prowl for jobs and a place to live. Half of my stuff went to Provo today. And I downed a massive caramel apple tonight for FHE. Here's to five weeks of school! 

No comments: