I've been able to design as of late. Nothing big or extravagant, but something simple. It's been a learning experience. My coworker and I laughed tonight because I was struggling with something simple, so simple. It was a single rose in a vase with filler. Honestly, so much harder then the arrangement I did previously. I love working at the Flower Patch. My coworkers and boss are so chill, it makes working fun. The store has been dead ever since Valentine's Day passed, but some days are better then others. People are still dying so we have lots of funerals sprays to do. Can always count on that.
I found this gem today while putting flowers away.
A heart, inside a gerbera daisy. I enjoyed seeing this. I think I actually sold this later on tonight. I can't remember. But I think it's neat.
I'm still on the job hunt. It's been stressful to find a job and find a place to live. I'm cheap, so that's what I'm looking for in my housing. After paying too much for Birch Plaza, I can handle 100 a month come April. That is on my list tomorrow; go out and look at apartments. I call about one today, but no one wanted to talk. I'm hopeful that something will come along. Always does.

No comments:
Post a Comment