Oh goodness. It's been nice out lately. Today was the best day yet. Almost 60 degrees and the sun beating down on me. It was divine. I decided that after my nap I needed to get up and move around. That meant putting on my head phones, singing obnoxiously loud, and getting ready for a walk. I gathered up the butt pieces of bread that were in the fridge, along with the last bagel and headed out the door. Oh my goodness. The sun felt so good. It was a taste of spring that I've been needing. I made my way to the duck pond. It was a disappointment because the ducks had been fed already and most of them were sleeping. They didn't want any bread so I threw some in and some came to eat, but most of them didn't. I might have been a little mean and threw bread at them and it'd bounce off their beaks, backs, and heads. I giggled. I came home and opened up the windows and let the fresh air in.

It's been a quiet couple of days here in apartment 11. It's been lovely and nice. I like being able to be on my own. I do miss the family, but it's been nice to be independent the last couple of days. I even made myself dinner. I can cook and it always tastes delicious. But the chaos returns tomorrow. Anyways, so my boss is excited to teach us how to design. Well I got a taste of that on Friday night and was able to arrange two vases. When I came in on Saturday, one had been sold! Score! It's been a good week of work. I'm still applying at other places for a full time position, but for now I'm just grateful for my job at the Flower Patch.


No comments:
Post a Comment