I can't help but to be grateful for what I have and been given.
I'm grateful that I have a part time job, with wonderful coworkers and a boss who asked me today if I wanted to learn how to design.
I'm grateful for a wonderful family who look out for me and are my encouragement. And to Sammi and Jeff who still allow me to live with them, feed me too.
I'm grateful for wonderful friends in my life, who help me out and keep me sane. We have fun.
I'm grateful for the opportunity to serve. My friend and her mom got in a car accident the other day. I was happy to help out in any way. That meant giving them flowers because I have an abundant supply of flowers.
I'm grateful for the opportunity to have the gospel in my life and to live it. Seriously, it's great. I've been learning a lot and I love that feeling. My Heavenly Father is mindful of me. I'm so grateful for the Atonement in my life. My Savior is truly amazing. I will forever be grateful.
I'm grateful for days I get off of work early so I can go to Redbox and get myself a movie to watch.
I'm grateful for a roommate, Evelyn, who has been a good girl and sleeps through the night. She wakes up when it's time for me to go to work.
I'm grateful for the sun that is shining today and for the warmer temperatures. It's time for spring!
I'm grateful for my life. Even though it gets crazy and I get down sometimes, I know that there is a plan for me. I just have to be patient. A lesson and quality that I still have a hard time mastering. One day. One day. But yeah. The sun is shining and I now have watched Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2. The wonderful days of Erin.
Peace and Blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment