Williams Syndrome

Sunday, March 30, 2014

New.

 I'm still at the Flower Patch, that's not new. The new part is that my wonderful boss is letting me design more and more. She's confident in me and so am I. I love designing and on nights where it's super slow and I'm sweeping again for the ten millionth time. I can do up to forty dollar arrangements. I'm fine with that. It's nice to be given the opportunities. 
 On Tuesday I got another call from Utah Valley hospital. I honestly didn't see this one coming. They were so impressed by my interview they offered me another job. (Two or three weeks ago, they offered me a job and I denied it. I told them a full time position would be more desirable.) After taking the call on Tuesday morning, I set up an appointment for Wednesday morning to take my drug test and fill out more paper work. Little did I know that they were going to draw blood, check for TB, and poke my skin with shots, and allow me to pee in a cup. Needless to say, it was an eventful day and my left arm hurt. Still does a bit. But I'm a new employee and will be starting training in 15 days.
This little girl still makes me laugh. She's my bestie. End of story. She's always happy to see me walk through the door with flowers and even happier when I have a balloon with me. She literally freaks out with excitement. I did make my pants more festive with bleach, my shoes too. Perks of the job.

As for the rest of my life. I'm staying at the Patch for a couple more months. I want some more design work under my belt before I give it up. The hospital job will be priority but I love my current job too much to give it up just yet. The weather has been so nice lately. I'm enjoying spring. Even if that means it's raining outside. That's part of spring. I've been on three dates in the last two weekends. I'm getting my name out there. No worries. I'm hoping for more. I've been battling with headaches and a sore upper back but other than that, my life is great. I was so spiritually fed today that it's over flowing. Honestly, I haven't had that good of a block of meetings in a while. My ward is awesome. I'm sad to be leaving but am trying to get back for the fall and winter. Sending love from Provo.

No comments: