Two weeks until I start my new job. Eeeeek!
Two Sundays in a row where I have felt over blessed by the messages presented. Conference was soooo good!
Twenty days until I move out!
Two in the AM is when I'll finally get to sleep come two weeks when my job starts.
Anyways, two is the magic number. I'm kind of nervous to start my new job. I was the same way when I started at the Patch, but now this is something entirely new. Eight hours, five days a week, and a new sleep schedule will have to be set. I can already tell that naps will have to be part of my daily routine for a little bit. I've been trying to stay up later and later so I can get in the habit, but once I get home from work at 8:15, I eat, shower, and I'm in bed my 9:30. Grandma Erin strikes again.
It's nice to have new and old friends that I can talk with and have a good time with. It's so sad that my one friend is gone from the Patch. I'm so sad. But as she's getting ready to graduate, I can't blame her for leaving. She's off to bigger and better things. Anyways, but it is nice to spend time with them and have fun. I've missed that.
This bruise on my arm is finally healing up. I got a massive bruise, from what I think was the tourniquet when they drew some blood. It's almost as big as my fist but is now a nice shade of yellow.
A short post and a not very exciting one, but it's for my documentation sake.
Just another adventure in my life.
I'm going to miss this little monster.
No comments:
Post a Comment