Williams Syndrome

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Morning.

Why yes it is is 2:30 in the morning and I am blogging. This has become my life for the last two weeks. I get home from work after 1:30 and I eat some food, read my scriptures, shower, and then bum around until I feel sleepy. I could fall asleep right now, but what fun would that be. My college student days are keeping up with me since i really didn't use them all too much when I was in college. 
It's weird to think that in two days I'll be moved out and then the Fillmore family hits the road for home. I'm going to miss my sweet best friend, Evelyn. She wouldn't appreciate the music and typing that is going on right now, but they are in Idaho until tomorrow so I can do what I want. 
I love life. Can I say that? Yes I can! Prayers are answered and that makes for a happy life. Well partially happy. There is more to life that makes it great. Like being appreciated at work, and getting cake offered to me since I'm now one of the gang. I like that. 
I like working at the hospital. The first few hours are pretty annoying because I clean the pharmacy. Haha. Okay maybe not annoying but it's my least favorite place to clean. Plus I feel like it takes forever since I have to put on booties and a face mask when I go into the IV/Chemo room to clean and get garbage. But I'd rather wear my attire then be poisoned. That's a little dramatic but you get the picture. I like the hospital at night. Everything seems to settle and it's really quiet. I can think and sing and dance. It's quite wonderful. It's peaceful and I like that. Out of the craziness that happens all day, there is a resting period where life seems to slow down and the chaos seems to end.
My last weeks are coming to a rapid close at the Patch. I'm sad to be leaving, but two jobs is not my cup of tea. I love my boss and coworkers, but the full time position that pays more wins the competition. I'm nice and am sticking out until Mother's Day, but after that, I'm gone. 
And now after writing this and trying to not seem so tired, I am. Plus I've had to correct my spelling even more than normal so it must be that time to sleep.
Peace and blessings.

No comments: