So yesterday I felt like I sold my soul. I bought a housing contract for the year at a new place, closer to work. I'll have a private room. It'll be paying less a month then I did for sharing a room when I lived at Birch Plaza. Anyways, that'll be something different. I decided to go ahead with a private room since I have sooooo much stuff. Plus, it'll be closer to work and it's where my friend lives now and the apartments are pretty good. The wards are social and plus they have a pool. That's just an added bonus.
I've realized that my roommates like to turn the heat off on days like yesterday and today where the wind is blowing outside making it feel significantly colder then the actual temperature read. Come on girls. It's not like we have to pay for utilities here. That's one of the joys for living here at Belmont. That and cheaper laundry.
It was quite the experience biking home last night from work. I had to consciously think of where I was going or else I was on auto pilot and would have headed back to where Sammi and Jeff used to live. I have a feeling one day that might actually happen. I would say it takes almost the same amount of time to bike to work from my new place as it did when I lived in Brentwood.
Oh goodness I'm ready for it to be warmer outside again. The past few days have been yucky and I just need some sunshine without that blasted wind that causes it to be cold.
Thumbs up to another grand week of work and to buying a toaster!

2 comments:
you. are. the. cutest.
That's my girl!
Post a Comment