Well it feels like I'm officially an adult. Yesterday and today I've been looking at car insurance. I'm so clueless. I remember learning in school about what everything means but I was like 15 and didn't care and/or didn't understand all that much, so I'd just get the homework over and done with. With the help of my sister, who was weeding in her garden, I found auto insurance.
Here's my car. My dad proceeded to text us welcoming the car to the family. If you know anything about my father, he buys the same types of car. He even scored a sweet deal on it and I'm paying less then I had originally planned on.
Life is getting busy here in Provo. I've been trying to get myself out to do fun things. My roommate is a film major and needs actors on a regular basis. I am acting for her and have realized how awful I am at the whole thing. Haha. I laugh all the time. I can't be taken seriously. This is a problem. But it's been a fun experience to help her out. Work is still going on. Everyday is different from the next. New things to clean up and more things to gross me out. Coworkers who try and set me up with their coworkers and an old man who keeps asking me out on dates and to dance. Life is great at Intermountain. I just wish I had more time at night so I could hang out with my roommates and we could do something or I could go on a date. That would be lovely.
Anyways, summer is here and I'm loving every moment of my new nail polish that makes me look tan and beautiful. Also to the yummy food that I make and my roommate who lets me eat her mint Oreos. Life is great. Trust me. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment