Okay, I'm not that alone, but all my roommates are gone. I think they'll be home tomorrow? Maybe? I know one for sure will be. Anyways, what does one do when they have the apartment all to themselves?
This...
Laundry, apple pie making, fry bread doughing, Netflix, yoga pants, not having to close the bathroom door for anything, and singing karaoke. It's been a productive couple of days. Not to mention that I don't spend all that much time in my apartment during the week. When I do, I sleep and shower. Work consumes my life and so does getting my tan on while I go on walks or bike rides.
But let's be honest, being home alone makes me feel less obligated to share...
Life has indeed been picking up. It's already the first day of summer and there is just over a week left of June. I can't even believe that! That means that in shortly over a month my parents and little brother will be out here. Even less then that until the Gourleys grace me with their presence.
And for more exciting news, I am going home. Wisconsin, I'm coming for you! I'm so excited to go home, even if it is for a few days. It'll be nice to see my family and go to my home ward and just soak up the love and attention (even though I don't like to be the center of attention).
Peace and blessings. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment