Williams Syndrome

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Hope.

I've written many times on here about my anxiety and OCD. Well it's been out of control lately. Usually I can get it situated but this time I've surrendered to the Lord. I can't do it by myself. I think I learn that lesson over and over again each time I have an episode like this one. It didn't take long to decide that I needed a blessing. I needed to use the Priesthood power that is in my life to get added strength. It's amazing that once I decided to get a blessing and got everything arranged, that I instantly felt better. The Lord has truly blessed my life in so many ways and continues to each day. The hope that He brings is so peaceful and reassuring. It calms everything down and I can think more clearly. It's a good thing that I don't do anything rash when I'm freaking out. I just sit and freak out. Haha. But I know that everything will be alright. It always is. Just another hurdle to jump over. 
I'm so grateful for this Easter season, especially this week when we can read through the scriptures and add our witness to others, that He suffered and died for us, but more importantly that Christ LIVES! He lives and I'm so so so grateful for that.  
Well the rest of my life is going well. My job is still there and it's entertaining. It is much different than the previous one. I was telling the girls at work about how coming over to the clinic has decreased my crop. Crop=selection of males to date. There were plenty at the hospital to dream and swoon over and now I'm left with nothing. Haha. Oh the clinic. The cute pharmacy tech could come into my life again. I wouldn't mind that. 
I also have been working out. That's been a challenge because I actually have to do something. I used to just walk around and lift things for eight hours a day. That was plenty. Youtube is great for finding fast and "fun" workouts. It beats having to go outside to run. I hate running. 
I ventured to a church dance by myself. Yeah. I was kind of one of those people who sat majority of the time. I gave myself an hour, but stayed longer. I also talked to those people in my ward. Yeah, I'm not social in my ward so that was good. Also, I didn't make a love connection but I'm working on it. I did come home disappointed but my roommate's boyfriend gave me a mission analogy. It made sense. Basically, Heavenly Father sees my efforts and will bless me. I just have to be patient. I intend to keep it up and plan on going, alone, to institute tomorrow evening. Yes, Erin is trying to be social. I'm amazed too. Everyone at the dance, who knows me, was very surprised that I showed up by myself. 
Anyways, tomorrow is the worst day of the year. April Fool's Day is the worst. It's awful. But I'm happy to see April come and it's been so beautiful outside that it means summer is coming. Summer means I get to see my family and new adventures happen in the summer. 
Much love. 

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Your faith continues to amaze me. Where did you come from? I love you.