I had my first week of work. It is so nice not to look homeless. It is nice to see my roommates. It is nice that I am able to enjoy being able to do things at night, like go to a Jazz game with my roommate. It is so nice not to tell people that I can't go because I have to work. It's nice to have a Friday night open, so the dates can start rolling in. I love working normal hours. It's nice to work even closer to my apartment. Work is nice.
What do I do? I basically index medical records for a chunk of the day and then move onto sorting and scanning new documents into the computer. Yes, it's repetitive, but what job isn't. I also work around all women. At the hospital the majority of my colleagues were men and I loved that because there was a lot less drama and gossiping. But I am still surrounded by the pharmacy. Those cute male pharmacy techs. I tell ya. But the selection at the clinic is very limited. VERY limited. It's so weird being awake in the morning. I am a grandma now. I go to bed before ten and am up just after seven. I don't push snooze because I know that it'll be harder to get up.
Anyways, the new work life has been good to me so far. I'm waiting for the social life to make an appearance.
I need to get on a date. I'm tired of having nothing to do on Friday nights.
My calves hurt bad. The workout killed them yesterday. They need to be milked.
My car has issues. I would desire a new one soon.
My hands are starting to get really really dry. I know I live in a desert but the lack of snowfall/rain has added to that.
I love the fact that it doesn't get dark until eight.
I love French dip sandwiches. Has to be one of my favorites.
I dyed my hurr.
I cut my bangs.
My new music obsession is Imagine Dragon's new album.
I want my man crush to ask me out again, or desire to see me. Haha. This is seriously the story of my life.
Honestly, life is great. I'm truly blessed to be surrounded by people who love and care for me. Also, to have a new job, with new experiences and adventures. Prayers are answered and blessings come from being obedient and paying your tithing. God is very good.
Happy Sabbath!
1 comment:
Is it bad that I'm envious of your life???
Post a Comment