Williams Syndrome

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Change.

Tomorrow begins my new change. I start my job tomorrow. After having a week off, and kind of getting a new sleep schedule together, I think I'm ready. The first day is just orientation, so I won't be doing anything but listening and wishing I was taking a nap. That's how I felt when I had orientation at Utah Valley. This time I know that my head has to look good because they will take a picture for my badge. This all feels so surreal and weird. I can't believe I have a new job. New challenges, new experiences and routines to get down. I love change? 
With having a week off, I really didn't do all too much. I did, however, watch a lot of movies. A cute buddy of mine let me take over his online movie collection and I watched a lot of movies my first two days. It is kind of sad how many movies I watched. I'm sort  of embarrassed. Anyways, then I tried to be cool and do other things but that didn't work too well. It was mostly me, trying not to take a nap during the day. I worked on sleep, so I would try to go to bed a bit earlier each night and wake up a bit earlier in the morning. From being used to going to bed around three in the morning and now having to go to bed around ten thirty, it's quite the adjustment. Yay!
All my hard work paid off when someone cared to celebrate my new job and me being awesome, because I am. Jason spoiled me by making me my favorite food- french toast, and treating me to a campfire. Seriously, two of my favorite things. It was delightful, and I sure enjoyed being in someone's company for a change. A week of doing nothing, was lonely. I can't live that life. I like interacting with people. I'm cool, so I need to show my coolness off. 
Anyways, I'm sort of nervous for tomorrow. But I am excited to be paid again and not to be cleaning toilets or taking out mounds and mounds of trash and cardboard. 
Here's to my new adventure.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wait...... Who is Jason!!!!???!!!!!!!!!!!!!