It's been one year at Revere Health. It's kind of crazy to think that it's only been a year because it seems sooooooo much longer than that. The redundancy of the job must make it feel longer than it actually is. Plus, I've never been at a job for that long before. I was just shy of a year when I left the hospital. I've never really had a period in my life where I could keep a job longer than a year, not even a few months. College took over and then jobs weren't coming in when college was done.
I've learned over the past year is that I don't like working with all women. Too many hormones and drama. The hospital was better in that way. I worked with more men and there was cute pharmacy tech Jason to look cute for.
It's crazy whenever you come across records of people you know. More awkward than crazy.
I've never been so entertained by the outside than ever before. On Friday someone had accidentally dropped paint cans off of their vehicle. Paint all over the road. People moving out of the way to miss it or just driving right through it. Entertainment at it's finest.
I love being able to mooch of the hospital WiFi. They have Google Fiber and it's a lot better than the clinic WiFi.
I love seeing the mountains from my window. But I just noticed yesterday that I can see the temple spire. That makes me happy. Peace can be found in the hustle and bustle of Provo.
Socks are a must at work. A blanket as well.
All in all, good job, but it's time to spread my wings a little bit more. I'm on the hunt; the hunt for a job that I want and would like to be at for a longer period of time.
No comments:
Post a Comment