We lost again last night...and again by four. But it was really cool because Briah got to her 1000 point mark. The first time in Gresham Girls Basketball. But I've been playing decent these past games.
But onto the good news. Ive been accepted into BYUI. I'm, happy that i got in. But i also applied to BYU, and I'm still waiting on that one. In a short few weeks, i will be receiving what track i am on. So hopefully it will be on the winter track, with Sammi.
But Christmas is getting closer, and we have been blessed with snow! And i'm almost done with my shopping. :] Yay!
1 comment:
Can't wait to see some of your games! I've got only girls to watch this year when I come home! Hope school is going good, time flies! Congrats on getting into Idaho and good luck with Provo! Miss ya!
Post a Comment