Williams Syndrome

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Third time is always a charm...

How obessed am i? Seriously. Tonight was the third time i went and saw Twilight. It was the best out of the other two times previous. There was no distractions like a couple making out, people texting, being loud, or screaming girls at midnight. I caught some things i didn't notice before. But it was well worth it....again.
Well today we went to the temple. it was wonderful like always. I always am calm and feeling the best when i leave. it makes me happy. It's always worth the long travel to be able to help the others in the Spirit World.
Also basketball, is making me anxious. We need to win. And yesterday wasn't the day either. We lost by about 22. It wasn't great. We went cold from the start, and it didn't help that people weren't working together, or yelling at each other. The little shots we couldn't get in. But there was words shared in the locker room after. Too much drama for my liking. And the tradition was broken. I didn't make the first shot of the game. But oh well. We play Tigerton and Wild Rose this week. We should get two wins out of this. But with the attitudes now you never know. I try my best to keep a good attitude, because then i don't focus on the bad things. I can sleep at night.

12 days til Christmas... and counting.
here's a picture from the Tri- County game.

No comments: