The past week I've been thinking a lot about home. Especially about my nephew and neice, the changing colors and my high school experience. I like to go back in my journal and read what I was doing a year ago.
I'm so excited to see my babies again. To be able to hug them and make them laugh. I miss my Cami girl. She's cute and get into trouble, all the time. =] I think in ways we are a like. Sometimes our personalities clash. We must be a like in someways. My little B. He's getting so big and he's actually laughing and smiling now. I'm sad that I'm missing that, but then I think about Sammi and how she is going out on her mission, and won't see them for 18 months. Then I don't feel as bad.
Rexburg fall is LAME! The colors are green, pale, and dry. I don't think dry can be a color but it is in my book. Wisconsin is red, orange, yellow and beautiful. I love the fall. Except for the bugs that invade the house. The perks about being out here is no bugs.
I was reading in my journal on Sunday about this time. I was talking about volleyball and how sad I was to leave it. But then if volleyball ended, track season was on its way. That cheered me up. There was a part in that time called basketball. My last season I got to love the game. I loved my freshman and senior year of basketball. They were the best. My freshmn year, we were horrible, but we had so much fu none the less. Tiff was the best coach. There were only 6 of us on the team, so we all got to play a lot. My last year, I learned the meaning of shoot the ball. You won't win unless you shoot. I had so much fun playing with the girls. I became more aggressive and took some girls out. Like Jayme and Alyx from Bowler. I love the game. I was sad to end the season on the note, that I was too sick to play. I did pla for about a minute. I got foulin there and played some crappy defense, but atleast I got one last foul in the books before we were done.
I'm so excited for my sister to go on her mission. She leaves in less than two weeks and I'm so excited to be able to see her go and serve the Lord. The people of Washington will be soblessed to have her there and to be an example like the sister missionaries that served in our ward. She turned 21 on Sunday and she's getting so big. =]
One of my favorite memories was the night after Grandma Otto's funeral. We had stayed up late and took the first set of stupid pictures as sisters. We had those ugly carnations and Sammi did her hair like she would for her wedding, which was a pony to the side. We laughed and laughed. It was a good night. Another one was the time we skipped sunday school and took stupid pictures and the time we created our own sunday school class and Jewel came in and paticipated. She gave us a lesson about Captain Moroni and we watched a movie, with the HOT Captain Moroni. I will miss her so much, but a friend and I are already planning a trip to see her in action. I'm excited for her, and I love my sister.

This one is my favorite from the summer session of sister picture time.
3 comments:
Can anyone tell me about the Title of Liberty and what it stands for in your life? Whatever, I taught an awesome Sunday School lesson. And that's a true statement because you haven't forgotten it. BEESH! A friend and I. Yeah, you can thank me for that at your wedding ceremony and in your will.
Don't worry, I will. =]
I miss Wisconsin colorful fall weather & changing trees too. It is blah around these parts too as far ad fall goes & especially compared to WI.
That's the great part about journal writing --- being able to look back and see how things have changed. A month or so and you'll be home for Christmas, won't you?
Give Sammi a big huge hug for me before she leaves for her Mission!
Miss you girls! Love you lots too!!
Post a Comment