Williams Syndrome

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day

Living in Idaho, it is constantly windy, but this week is supposed to be extra windy. How lovely. I kind of feel like Winnie the Pooh. It's so dang blustery outside it justs pushes me home on my way from class.
Last night I went to the Piano Ensemble Concert and heard lots of classical pieces that I've never heard of before. It was fun to hear the fimilair ones and guess what movies they were from and then laugh because you realize what movie it is. But by the second half, I was ready to go home. Too much classical and long and boring pieces. Also last night I got the opportunity to staple my thumbs. I've never done it before and I remember in school when the boys would always do it, over and over again, acting like they were so macho. But it hurts like a son of a gun. I was trying to fix my stapler, when I pushed up with both thumbs and got stabbed by each prong. I threw the stapler on the ground and laughed. It is not a nice experience. Now, today, my thumbs hurt and are a bit tender. It doesn't help either that I gave myself a massive paper cut on my thumb from my textbook yesterday.
Yesterday I also finished up the last season of Gilmore Girls. I realized that it was a crappy series finale and that Rory should have hooked up with Logan at the end. It had it goods and bads, but they could have done so much better. I was happy to see Loreli with Luke though. But I do love the show.
I've learned the appreciation of food. I decided that I would eat myself out of food before I went shopping...well I did. I bought some stuff to sustain me through the week before vacation, but I bought some stuff to make potato rolls with and let me tell you I will eat all of them. They are so good. The rolls are my contribution to Thanksgiving dinner in IF.

No comments: