I'm pretty excited about my mid term grades. I was surprised with one of them, but other than that I feel very good about myself. Let's keep it that way. =] Three A's and three B's. I enhanced it so the blind can see.
We never got mid-terms at BYU, but I wish we had. For some classes, though, we could find our grades on blackboard. I managed a 3.0 my first semester, so you're doing better than I did. I also had Econ 101 which was a super duper hard class that they advise incoming freshmen not to take - good thing I knew that and took the hardest professor!
2 comments:
I got that very same report in the mail today. Way to go chickie! Your hard work is paying off. Keep up the good work and finish strong!
We never got mid-terms at BYU, but I wish we had. For some classes, though, we could find our grades on blackboard. I managed a 3.0 my first semester, so you're doing better than I did. I also had Econ 101 which was a super duper hard class that they advise incoming freshmen not to take - good thing I knew that and took the hardest professor!
Post a Comment