Tonight was pretty much amazing. I started out the day by going with Sara down to Idaho Falls. We scored some sweet deals and each got a turtle neck shirt from Vanity. I'm pretty excited to wear it. We wandered into Old Navy and scored some more sweet deals. Sara treated me to Pita Pit. It was my first time and I just loved it. Good thing there is one right down the road. =] We did a little grocery shopping at Winco and got some more sweet deals. We came home and watched the Hannah Monatana movie and talked. I got home around seven and was intruded in on by Stef and Zane. I quickly got ready and went over by Birch 315. We went to the dance from there and danced the night away. They had to leave so Sara and I with her brother and sister in law danced. It was much fun and by the end of the night I was so sweaty. I got a work out from doing Cotton Eyed Joe and jumping everywhere. It was fun and I'm glad I decided not to be lame for once, and do something.
Here's my costume!

Blonde is a thing of the past. Never again.
No comments:
Post a Comment