Williams Syndrome

Friday, October 30, 2009

Hoedown Throwdown.

Ever since Sara and I watched the Hannah Montana Movie, we have been killing to learn this dance. One day at the beginning of October, I decided I would work out and do a whole bunch of dances. I went on Youtube and found a video that teaches you the dance. This is to my sisters. I finally was alone and could record myself, and get a good one. So here is my grand opening performance of the Hoedown Throwdown. I think my roomate that was in her room was getting annoyed by me playing this song over and over. =] It's such an awesome song.

3 comments:

Clare said...

Beesh! Sam can give you a tutorial when she comes out, and I can give you one when you come home. Let us teach you the ways.

Miss Erin said...

whatever. i'm fine the way i am. just because i'm not as spazzy as you and sammi doesn't mean anything.

Sammi said...

No, we are CRISP in our dance moves. Perfect. By the way, I showed the guys at the Mill this video.