Williams Syndrome

Monday, October 26, 2009

Idaho Falls

This last weekend I went down to I.F. and just spent my time with family. It was about time I got away for a weekend and had some fun with my cousins and got to hold a baby and be around kids. Plus, I got some good home cooking from Al. Loey and I were planning on going down on Thursday, go see Zane play, so grocery shopping and then head back up, but Loey's back has been giving her grief the past week, so she couldn't go. Stef volunteered to come and get me. I had so much fun. My weekend consisted of:
  • High school football game. Bonneville lost by 2. =[
  • Watched Cory and Stef wrestle in the front yard.
  • Ate some good cooking.
  • Watched the children while Al painted.
  • Had dinner with Nichola.
  • Spent some time over by Nichola. (Watched the Proposal while she slept)
  • Went to see the Time Traveler's Wife with Nichola.
  • Be in Stef's car when it died...again. (Empty tank)
  • Sit in the car while Jack towed us home.
  • Watched the BYU game.
  • Went to the mall and made a pit stop at Taco Bell
  • Did laundry.
  • Bought New Moon tickets.
  • Played Catcha Phrase and Scategories (M and P was the hit of the night)
  • Went to a 12 year-old and under park with Cory, Stef, Zane and Katie.
  • Journied to the top of the mountain to find a light with Cory and Stef.
  • Watched a part of the Hills have Eyes... gross!
  • Made fun of Stef and Cory with Jack and Zane.
  • Went to Cory's farwell.

After Cory's farwell, Loey, Janna, Flo and I came back to Rexburg. It was an awesome weekend and I had many many laughs. I love my cousins. I love my family! In three weeks, I'll be down there again for Thanksgiving break. I'm super pumped. Plus, I get to see my actual family before Sammi leaves on her mission. Three more weeks!

No comments: