Williams Syndrome

Friday, October 30, 2009

snow snow snow SNOW!

When it snowed at the beginning of the month, I wasn't a big fan. It was way too early to be having snow. I knew it was suppose to snow/rain this weekend, but I didn't remember until last night when I saw the snow. My roomates and I sat up talking until after midnight. I was getting ready for bed and when I had climbed up into bed, I looked out the window. There has been mornings that I thought it had snowed, but it was just the greenish/white leaves on the ground. But last night, I had to do a double take. I jumped out of bed, literally. I ran to the front door. My roomated gave me the strangest look, but I swung the door open and squieled like a pig. My roomates ran over to the door and we went outside and stuck out tounges out and everything. My roomate Mary Elizabeth threw a snowball at Megan, who was still inside. It was great. But it can finally snow and stay. But I don't know how these non-snow drivers are going to do with all the snow that will be coming.
My dearest cousin Loey is going home for a while to get surgery on her back. She has had pain in her back since April, but the past two weeks have been so horrible for her. Her mom was coming out anyways this weekend, but decided she would take Loey home to get surgery. I feel so bad for her. So last night, I helped pack up her things, and this Sunday or Monday she will be flying out with her mom. She'll be leaving her car in Idaho Falls at my cousin's house. And if Loey doesn't end up coming back by the end of the semester, I'll be driving her car home, with my cousin Zane in the front seat. I'll be the only driver but atleast I will have company. I'll have to leave a couple of days later than planned, but I don't mind. Hopefully someone will need a ride back east and are able to drive if needed. But I'm hoping all goes well. My Loey needs to get better so we can party it up our next semester! Since we are planning on living together. =] Get well my Loeykins! I love you!


I woke up to this, this morning.

No comments: