Williams Syndrome

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Update.


Well mid-terms are this week. I'm not to overloaded but I get to end my volleyball class. I'm excited about that, because so much time was taken up with that class. I gave up my Friday nights to officiate. Not that that was bad, but I wanted to hang out with my friends and stuff. My other classes are going just dandy. This is my last week learning about the Odyssey. I don't feel bad about that. I'm happy that this stupid book will be over with. This week has been a delight for my Monday/Wednesday classes, cause I don't have to leave the house til quarter after eleven. I like that. I get to sleep in and catch up on my homework that I didn't do the night before.

I know this sounds dumb, but I really like the new show The Vampire Diaries on the CW. It's a lot scarier than Twilight, which I like, and hot HOT vampires. Much hotter than Edward. My roomate and I were talking about that, and how they should have cast "Stefan Salvatore" as Edward. It's one of my new favorite shows. It's the only one that I go out of my way to watch. I know what you're thinking, another vampire show. That's what I thought until I watched the first episode and then the second. I now love it and love Thursday nights. It's on at seven than The Office comes afterwards. Thursday night TV is the best. I've always thought that, but yeah. What can I say?

Stefan is the one on the left. HOT!


I think that's about it. Nothing too exciting went on this week. I woke up to the firetruck this morning. I've noticed that there must be a lot of people getting hurt, or driving too fast, because everyday there seems to be a police car or an ambulance going past. I was shocked this morning to hear the firetruck coming down the road. But yeah. Awesome.

2 comments:

Sammi said...

...it's just another Twilight spoof. Then again, I never thought Edward was that hott. GO JACOB!

Sammi said...

P.S. It's super annoying to have to type in that word verification at the bottom here. Just thought you should know. Mine was knows this time and last time it was pologies. Where do they come up with this crap?