So these fellow beings, are my friends: Jarek, Ashley, Mikey, & I. (Loey was taking the picture). This was from last weekend when we went to play Deal or No Deal at Fat Cats. It was pretty epic. Anyways, so I had a lovely chat with my mother today. I love her. I can tell her everything and she makes my life better. I'm striving to be like her. So we had a discussion about my life. My first semester out here, I want to pursue horticulture. This past fall, I want to pursue geology. Now, I've come to a decision. I'm feeling pretty good about it. My major will be University Studies. I will have a minor in Marriage and Family Studies and two clusters: Home and Family Studies and Child Development. I feel like I have some things figured out now. Makes me feel wonderful. I know my sister will tell me how lame I am for majoring in University Studies. Oh well. There's not much she can do with her degree too. Loey and I were talking today after she got home from class about this. I just want a degree. I just want to be a mother. I want that to be my job. Even if I can't use this major in the real world, I still will have a degree. Those are my thoughts. Water is my drank of choice.

1 comment:
You're right, but at least you'll have a major.
Post a Comment