Williams Syndrome

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ya know?

I bought this in celebration of how awesome I am. I'm so excited to put this book to work. I already have ideas for Sunday meals and other times when I want to eat something delicious! Anyways, these wonderful ladies who put this book together are coming to Rexburg in a few weeks. Maybe I'll get their autographs? :)
This weekend was pretty great. Friday night, Ashley, Jarek, and I went to Troy's basketball game. He's coaching one of the inter-mural teams. He's a real good coach. Very calm and cool. Unlike the other team's coach, who through his water-bottle and almost got the big T. It was a very close game and kept me on the edge of my seat. It was fun to talk with him after the game. He even asked me on what his team could work on. I felt important. I told him that coaches needed fans too. So we'll be supporting his team along the way. Go Hawks! 
Saturday night, we were planning on watching scary movies, but instead we went down to Fat Cats and played Deal or No Deal. Ashley is the master champion at it. Michael also... but the second time around. We cashed in our tickets for sweet, cheap toys. Then journeyed back to our place and watch Grown Ups. It was a great night.
Sundays are always a great day. It was nice that I didn't have to teach but I do learn so much. In RS we had our lesson on Honesty. That makes it the third time I've heard that lesson in the past month. But our teacher did such a good job. I did have my Stake Auxiliary Training meeting today. It was so good. I love our Stake President. He's new to our stake, well from the winter semester. He has great insights and I'm so grateful for his diligence. I learned of what I can do to be a better teacher. I'm excited to teach and to impact my students. I'm so grateful for my calling. 
Before I came out to school I received my Father's blessing. I was promised with "spiritual insights that will bless and strengthen the relationship between me and my Savior." I can tell you that they have been pouring out to me. With my calling, my Family Foundation class, and my insights with Loey, the insights have been coming. I'm so blessed to be at this University. I love it. I'm so grateful for this gospel and for the temple that stands at the top of the hill. I love this gospel.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dear erin, I DIDNT KNOW YOU HAD A BLOG TOO! :) p.s. i lost your phone number :( BUT muchos gracias for the package too!! :D