Williams Syndrome

Saturday, August 20, 2011

20

So yesterday was my birthday. I spent it by traveling in a car, celebrating my sister and Jeff's wedding reception, taking family pictures and cleaning. As I've gotten "older" birthdays haven't been a big deal to me. Which would mean that yesterday was like any other day. No big deal. Oh! We did go to Fun City in Burlington, Iowa to do some Go-Kart racing. While the rest of the family went and did that, I went out and played me some Deal or No Deal. Oh the memories that were brought back. I went all the way and won ten tickets. Yes! 

All in all, it was a good day. I did have a headache smack dab in the middle of all the commotion. After I got home from the reception, Clare and Andrew went over to Walmart to get me a special birthday surprise. (Which is right next to our hotel.) Cami got me bathtub paint. I got her some in March, for her birthday, so she wanted me to have some too. I blew out a 2 0 on two glazed doughnuts. The doughnuts were a little old, so they tasted nasty. Here are some pictures to document the day.

Pulling a 27 Dresses moment. :)
My "cake" and I.

No comments: