Williams Syndrome

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Jeff & Sammi


Here's a couple snapshots of the day. I still can't believe that she is married. Is that weird? With Clare it was no problem, but it's really weird. Clare even said that it was weird also. Sammi thinks it is weird that she has a husband. But we love Jeff and are excited to have him in the family. Dad asked me last night how I felt about all of is. I told him that is has to happen. He then told me I was a minority. So I'm the lone girl ranger. I'm the last baby girl to get married. I don't know when that will happen. All that Sammi told me, was be open to the Lord's timing. And I agreed. So they had a humid and hot wedding day filled with lots of people, who love and care for these two. Happy Wedding Day, Jeff and Sammi! :)

No comments: