-I've been eating a lot of cake.
-I've dyed the hair. It's a lovely shade of dark brown.
-I've bought three books equaling to a nice price of $150-$200. And there is still more to buy.
-I've ate a few piglets. We have shredded pork from Sammi and Jeff's reception. I've ate a lot.
-I've consumed a lot of watermelon. Me gusta.
-I've mowed some lawn.
-I've made too many pretty clips and flowers for my hair. But that's okay with me.
-I've watched Grey's Anatomy and Ice Road Truckers. Thank you Netflix. "Nobody knows where they might end up... Nobody knows..."
-I've played Farkle.
-I've been with my family. I even got to spend some quality time with my bestie/sister, Lyssa.
As of lately, it's been a crazy/chill summer vacation. School starts up again in a week and a half. Back to the grind. Better to be busy than doing nothing. :) And as of right now, I'm about to cut kernels of corn off the cob. Love me some freezer corn. And listening to some tune-age. And thinking about what to make for some dinner.
P.S. Quick story. So I filled in for Sammi as a primary teacher. Yikes, I know. Anyways, before I took the class to sharing time, we had a closing prayer. Porter, a sweet little boy, offered it. He was thankful for me and said, "We love our teacher. And bless her to get married." How sweet. At least he's praying for me too. :)
1 comment:
You just make me smile girl!!!
Post a Comment