Williams Syndrome

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Family System.

For my Family Relations class we have a project due this week. We have to relate our family to some sort of system. My teacher gave us examples like a human body and a bumper car as family systems. The other day I was thinking about it and I came up with a basketball team. I then thought about making my family into "The Office". The hard part about that was deciding what each member of the family should be. Obviously Andrew was Kevin. That was a given... Haha. Okay. Not really. But last night I figured I better get to work on it since it is due on Monday. So here's my project. Each member of the family is a position and their jerseys reflect the position. 
Tom is Noah from the Bulls.
Andrew is Kevin Garnett from the Celtics.
Sammi is Kevin Durant from OKC.
I'm Kobe Bryant from the Lakers.
Clare is Deron Williams from the Jazz. (D.Will is now playing European Ball due to the NBA Lockout).
Mom and Dad are the coaches and referees.
Anyways, things have been real good in Rexburg. Last night Loey and I went and got Pizza Hut. We had a coupon. We came back and watched Harry Potter. Not to mention in between everything, I became domestic and made banana chocolate chip muffins and homemade bread. Such a delight to have. 
What a good looking family I have. :)

No comments: