I'm Erin and I'm a Pinterest freak. I found something like this on it a few weeks ago. I decided to make it. Megan and I went to Porter's and I bough a canvas, buttons and little wooden letters. Everything was on sale except for the buttons. I did do the score dance. :) It turned out cute and now hangs in our living room. And no, I didn't make it for anyone in particular, I made it for my future house. I think it's cute.
Yes, we did get SNOW this week. It was suck-ish but at the same time it was beautiful to see the trees being covered in white. But it is a little too early for snow if you ask me. Last night we ventured out and watched Whitney at her volleyball game. It made me miss it, but watching some of those girls play, I feel bad compared to them. (It's only cause I haven't really practiced and played since high school). It was fun to watch. Afterwards, a Walmart and Broulims run to get some snacks and groceries, then back to the apartment to watch Lion King. What a good night. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment