Williams Syndrome

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Grateful.

Today was kind of an 'eh' day. It didn't start the greatest, but my classes were good. I had called my mom in between everything and just wished I could be home for the day. I wanted my mom. Then I wanted my sisters. Sammi isn't too far away but far enough that I can't afford to go. Clare is WAY to far away. A phone call wasn't going to solve anything. I wanted their presence. But then I remembered that my other sister was in town. Sara came up yesterday night and was coming over to see me today. I got a text from her right after class and she came over a few minutes after I got home. She is a blessing in my life. It was a blessing that she was in town when she was. I needed her today. Sara is my third sister. She is part of the family. She is amazing. She is beautiful. She is one of my bestest friends. I love this girl. We had sister time today and I enjoyed every minute of it. I'm glad that she's closer this semester than last. Anyways, she's awesome. Plus she has the BEST nail polish collection ever. I'm sooooo jealous. The end.

1 comment:

Sara said...

awww erin! i love you!! i'm so SO glad i got to spend time with you!! i'm sorry i couldn't come over again last night. i really did want to. but it was good i saw ferg. i really should've brought all my nail polishs (i have even more now.) i know, i need to go to nail polish anonymous haha

but really. i'm glad i got to see you!!

I LOVE YOU!!