Williams Syndrome

Friday, November 18, 2011

Breaking Dawn.


 You bet your buttons. I went and saw it at midnight. And I stood out in the cold, rainy, snowy, mess outside for a few hours. Waiting inside didn't take very long, but waiting outside was a different story. Watching previews has always been one of my favorite things. There are some epic movies coming out that I'm excited to see. Woot woot!
Anyways, Breaking Dawn was different. It had a whole different feel to it. But I will say that it grew on me and I laughed a lot. Once again, it was cheesy, but that's in all the movies. No big surprise. But I'll have to go see it again. They ended it at the right spot. And it leaves, you wanting to see the second half. I'm kind of nervous to watch the next half. It wasn't as eventful as the first half. I'll be at that premiere too. That one will be in June so it won't be horrible outside. Anyways, it was good. I liked it and I'll be back to see it again. Maybe with Samantha? Who knows. 
Alright. I'm tired. It's the weekend. It's time to get my butt to class, since I already missed my first one. Good thing I don't have attendance for that class. 
Okay.This was my favorite trailers of the night. (Stef and Megan thought I was a freak for liking this)

1 comment: