Williams Syndrome

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Giggles.

Okay. I'm a happy girl. I got a text from my sister a few days ago saying, "I am so excited for you to come, I almost sent you a picture of the toilet." Well thank you Samantha. I did receive the toilet picture today though. I received a blessing from Megan's brother last night. Wow! It was powerful. I've got big things to do. I'm kind of excited. :) 
I found my Christmas present, either for me or for Sammi. I can't decide, but no matter who gets it, it will keep them warm. 
Here are some of my favorite giggles. :)
Alright. Have a wonderful night.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Hey girl. I'm so happy you're happy. I LOVE the kardashian wedding pin. I need that! Haha you make my heart happy. I love you!

Sammi said...

Call dibs in the Lion King sweater.