I've been blessed with exceptional roommates. I love them. Some were rough, but still good, but not exceptional. Haha. That was kind of harsh. I'm sorry some of you. But this has been a great semester. These three have been pleasant to hang out with. So last night we decide that something needed to be done. We were bored. So what do we do? Drive to Walmart, get glow sticks and Oreos. We tried to find more friends to come play, but they all have lives of their own. We bummed for a little bit and played some pool. I'm not too bad, so watch it! Then we drove out to no where, and took pictures. We got scared and drove into town to pick up Joey. Then proceeded to the Haunted Swing. Scared ourselves some more, got back into the car, scared ourselves even more. Got back home around midnight. Joe came over. Then what did we do? We went back to the Haunted Swing. I think my heart wanted to keel over and die. But here's some of the gems of last night.
We have fun. I love me roomies. They are the BEST!
No comments:
Post a Comment