Williams Syndrome

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tuesday.

Ugh. Mondays and Tuesdays are not my days of the week. I think Monday is because it's the start of the week. When I look at my assignments for the week, I feel so overwhelmed. Also, because for one of my online classes, there is a chunk of stuff that is due Tuesday night. Tuesday is just a day of scrambling and finishing up the material before my weekly meeting at 8PM. All I can say, is that it's always a rough start, but always ends fine. 
Other than feeling overwhelmed, I'm doing great. I'm excited to head down by Sammi in about 2 1/2 weeks. I have bought some items for Lem. Well two things depending on him or her. Which is to be decided shortly. 
I was able to spend some time with my other sister, Sara this past weekend. She's amazing. I love her. It was so nice to have family around. Plus, she cooked me dinner. Roast and potatoes. It was amazing and was awesome timing. On Saturday night, the roommates and I were watching Anastasia. In the movie they travel through Germany and eat some meat and potatoes. I then started craving that. Sara called the next afternoon and told me what was for dinner. I accepted. Good thing I did. 
Today's devotional was really good. Elder Staheli spoke. It was good and definitely will  be a must have when it comes available online. 
My obsession is with heels. I always am wearing them around the house. I'll steal Megan's shoes or my new roommate Alyssa, has some cute black and purple ones. It's the best when I wear them to get the mail. I be looking all sorts of classy. Especially, when I don't take my socks off and I wear them with the heels. My new goal of shopping, is finding heels that are the right height, comfortable, and won't give me mad bad blisters. 
You wanna know the key to my heart? Buy me a Jamba Juice and Jimmy Johns and I'm yours forever. :)
Krisi, Heather, Megan, Alyssa, and I
I look gross in this picture. But these are my friends.

No comments: