While my mom posted about feeding ducks in the U.P., Sammi and I spent FHE yesterday feeding the ducks yesterday on campus. We had brought some bread with us and gave some to some little children, but we wanted more. There is a grocery store just down the street from where the pond is and so we went and got a package of hamburger buns. We sat feeding the ducks for about 45 minutes. It was fun. I had two ducks that were always down by my feet. I named them Lil' Washa and Lil' Drya. They loved me. I fed the last of the hamburger buns to them. My personal fan club.
Before FHE, we went to a Chinese restaurant to eat. It was sad because they didn't have a buffet, but I still enjoyed my meal, but I enjoyed Sammi's better. Remember the purple or green ketchup that was once made? You knew it was still ketchup, but the color through you off. Well that's how my dish was. I ordered the sweet and sour chicken. It was good, but I couldn't get over the bright red/pink color that covered it all.
I walked onto campus today and went into the bookstore. Holy crap! Too many people. I felt trapped. Plus they made it all hot in the bookstore, so Sammi and I went down a level, to the back to get some fresh A/C and to look around to see what was on sale. I'm so glad that it's not that busy up in Rexburg. I love my small town atmosphere. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment