Williams Syndrome

Monday, August 6, 2012

Glozell.

Hello blogging world. It's been, of what seems, like forever. Honestly, there is not too much to say. I've just been bumming. Nobody likes me... Haha. Okay, they do, but yeah. Sometimes I wish that I would have just gone home and then came back out here with my parents. But that's what happens when you have no ride home. 
I stayed up late last night looking at mission pictures with Sammi. It's nice to know who everybody is and what the story is behind each photo now. Cause before I had no idea. So yesterday in Sunday School the teacher was going on about the difference between Nicki Minaj and Mother Teresa; how one is more poor in heart than the other. That sparked Sammi into thinking that Nicki was Glozell. We had that discussion in the back of the room where we were sitting. 
Here's Glozell...
 I still am dying of laughter. She's hilarious. I think part of her is acting and is dramatic, but the other half is real life. We watched a bunch of her videos last night as well. We all laughed our heads off. Then we closed the night off with watching Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. 
It's been an interesting summer. I got to see my niece move around yesterday during Relief Society. She loves church. Oh baby Evelyn. :)
It's just been Olympics watching, The Office watching, and making yummy food. And the occasional walk up to the temple. That will be on hold because there is a watch out for this guy who's been creeping around Wymount. Hide yo kids! I can't go out, because I'll get snatched!
13 days until my BIRTHDAY!

No comments: