Williams Syndrome

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

T-minus

T-minus two days until the parentals come.
T-minus three days until the wedding.
T-minus four days until my BIRTHDAY!
I'm excited.
Last night I went on my first blind and double date.
To be honest, it was a little strange, but I did have fun.
Played some frisbee and ate some french toast. 
There was a scripture that I came upon during my scripture study that I just had to share, because it hit me like a sack of bricks. I love it. On a side note, I do have a lot more favorite scriptures because they're all so great.
Mosiah 2:22
"And behold, all that he requires of you is to keep his commandments; and he has promised you that if ye would keep his commandments ye should prosper in the land; and he never doth vary from that which he hath said; therefore, if ye do keep his commandments he doth bless you and prosper you."
Life's been good. God is wonderful. Don't worry, be happy.

No comments: